Samstag, 24. September 2011

EN - Go Go Go!

Well that’s life, traveling around and doing various projects you end up doing more Checkpoint than Cisco stuff. Actually I´m fine with both but I like Cisco a little more. So what can I do to get back on the Cisco track? Yes aim for the CCIE security. (You have to have big goals). 

I was hoping that I would have finished my CCIE before I hit the age of 31 but well I really had no time (insert other lame excuse here!) .

Anyway to really start with the CCIE preparations you need what (except from time and books) yes equipment! Here we go!


That’s 3x ASA 5510 Sec bun + 3x 2940 + 1x 1841. In theory I just need the ASAs and the switch the rest will be done using VMware, GNS3 and IOU.
When the lab is finished wiring it will hopefully look somewhat like this:



The top left router is a 2509 for TS that I bought today but that is not jet shipped.

That’s all for now more on Sunday (hopefully)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen