Montag, 26. September 2011

EN – Books!

Depending on your time zone Sunday has already passed and my post intentioned for Sunday is published on Monday, but well at least it is published.
As I mentioned two days ago, I really want to get into this CCIE thing and started with one important question „ what should I read?“ Cisco got a quite good answer, a book list recommended for your CCIE security studies. This list is quite scary because it would take years to read all these books.


I already own the following books.






The first is he only book I bought specially for my CCIE training, the rest I own because from time to time it is nice to look something up during the job.
As soon as I add a new book I´ll publish it here and of course give some comments about the existing once.
Hopefully my next post will be up on Tuesday.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen